KOBAYASHI TOOL MFG`s Introduction to Heat Treatment
We meet the cliant’s needs as much as possible regarding matters of short delivery, cost reduction, small orders etc. For heat treatments up to the usual temperature 850 °C, please feel free to contact us for anything.
We offer quenching, tempering, shot blasting, as well as Rockwell hardness inspection using a mesh type continuous non-oxidization furnace.
What is the non-oxidization quenching?
It is necessary to remove oxide film occurring in upstream process by polishing in downstream process. There is a case that is decarbonized from surface, but non-oxidization quenching has following advantages.
- It gives not only prescribes strength, but also hardness and toughness
- It is hardly occurred surface oxidation and remarkable decarbonizing
- It is possible to do quenching short delivery from small orders to mass production.
- It is possible evenly to do quenching many different sizes of materials because of doing heat treatment after lining them up neatly.
- It is possible to receive materials from distant places.
- Materials to be heat treated: structural steel, steel, tool steel and so on.
- Corresponding heat treatment processes: quenching, tempering, shot blasting, hardness inspection, final surface finish, etc.
- Introduction to products and equipments of heat treatment
Every kind of tools : spanners, blades, wrenches
Every kind of machinery parts : forging parts, metal processing parts