For the cutting of single wire and multi-core wires or aluminum cables such as CV wire, IV wire, VVR wire, and more. For use cutting cables used for general electric construction · substation installation · communication cable laying etc.
- Patented high quality ratchet, designed and made in Japan.
- The fixed blade and movable blade are forged blades made of high-grade specialized tool steel making them durable.
- One hand operation combined with a light-weight and compact structure makes handling easy. It is convenient for working in narrow places and can be easily stored in a tool case.
- The boost precision ratchet mechanism holds the cable tightly and can easily and quickly make a straight line cut with minimal effort.
- A blade release function allows one to open the blade in the middle of the cutting process. (A cable can be removed before cutting has been completed)
- As the blades are produced via quenching and precision polishing, cable collapsing is minimal. The produced cut is smooth, cutting copper and aluminum cleanly without leaving sharp edges or burrs.
- Due to its handle shape, the ratchet can be placed on a surface and is still able to cut.
- Maintenance is easy and simple as replacement parts are available.
- Hard steel wires such as hard copper wire and ACSR wire can not be cut with this product.
- Never cut live electric wires.
- After use, please remove any dirt or debris as it may cause damage to the cutter. Lubricate the movable blade occasionally to prevent deterioration of the movable blade gear.
- Please only use this product for its originally intended purpose. Do not exceed the maximum cutting capacity.
- Please take all safety precautions such as wearing safety glasses etc. while using this product.
- Please do not touch the cutting edge.
- Please do not insert pipes into the handle.
- When cutting is complete, the cable may fall. To avoid injury or property damage, please take all necessary precautions.
|Product Number||Maximum Cutting Capacity||Length(㎜)||Weight(g)|
|RCC-32ET||Copper Stranded Wire||325㎟||260||610|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||400㎟|
|RCC-45ET||Copper Stranded Wire||500mm||295||800|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||500㎟|