For the cutting of ACSR wires and hard steel stranded wires. For use cutting cables used for general electric construction · substation installation · communication cable laying etc.
- Patented high quality ratchet designed and made in Japan.
- Can be used in a small and narrow place where a hydraulic cutter can not be used and can be easily stored in a tool case.
- Straight cuts can quickly and easily be made with minimal effort.
- A blade release function allows one to open the blade in the middle of the cutting process. (A cable can be removed before cutting has been completed)
- As the blades are produced via quenching and precision polishing, cable collapsing is minimal. The produced cut is smooth and cuts without leaving sharp edges or burrs.
- The fibre handle creates a light weight product.
- The tool can be placed on a flat surface and still be able to cut.
- Copper wire and aluminum wire can not be cut with this product.
- Never cut live electric wires.
- After use, please remove any dirt or debris as it may cause damage to the cutter. Lubricate the drive blade occasionally to prevent deterioration of the drive blade gear.
- Please only use this product for its originally intended purpose. Do not exceed the maximum cutting capacity.
- Please take all safety precautions such as wearing safety glasses etc. while using this product.
- Please do not touch the cutting edge.
- Please do not use pipes etc. while inserting into the handle.
- When cutting is complete, the cable may fall. To avoid injury or property damage, please take all necessary precautions.
|Product Number||Maximum Cutting Capacity||Length(㎜)||Weight(g)|
|RCC-20HM||Hard Steel Stranded Wire||φ10mm||410||1,950|
|Stainless Wire Rope||φ16mm|