- Allows for the crimping of two pipes into a single long pipe.
- It is most suitable for repairing hoist pipes which frequently deteriorate in greenhouses.
- It is also useful for repairing general pipes in greenhouses.
- Adjusting the crimping bolt and closing to make connections makes connections easy and requires no additional materials such as screws etc.
Method of Use
- Loosen the “lock nut” and locate the desired location for crimping.
- Once you have chosen a location, tighten and fix the “lock nut”.
- Expand the “handle” so that the width of the pipe falls between the pipe crimping bolt.
- Make sure that the tip of the pipe crimping bolt hits the center of the pipe width. (Note, please do not forget to put in the joint.)
- Please consider the thickness when you swage.
- When closing the handle please ensure you sandwich the pipe in the pipe crimping bolt so that the pipe is securely fastened and will not come apart and result in injury.
- While working, you may damage the surface of the floor, please be mindful of your surroundings.
- Please do not crimp a deformed pipe.
- Please do not use for purposes other than pipe connection work.
- Please do not use as a hammer.