This cutter is dedicated to use for communication cables used for general electric construction · substation construction work · communication line laying construction etc.
- Equipped with a tough, specially forged blade that provides about twice as much strength (in-house investigation) when compared with a cutter made from overseas lost wax processing.
- Blades created via quenching and precision polishing result in smooth cuts.
- It can cut sharply, smoothly, and cleanly.
- Only communication cables covered with rubber can be cut.
- Hard steel wire such as hard copper wire and ACSR wire can not be cut
- Never cut live electric wires.
- After use, please remove any dirt or debris as it may cause damage to the cutter. Lubricate the drive blade occasionally to prevent deterioration of the drive blade gear.
- Please only use this product for its originally intended purpose. Do not exceed the maximum cutting capacity.
- Please take all safety precautions such as wearing safety glasses etc. while using this product.
- Please do not touch the cutting edge.
- Please do not use pipes etc. while inserting into the handle.
- When cutting is complete, the cable may fall. To avoid injury or property damage, please take all necessary precautions.
ACSR, ACARφ11mmPiano Wireφ3.2mmWire Ropeφ12.7mm
|Product Number||Maximum Cutting Capacity||Length(㎜)||Weight(g)|