- Suitable for creating a hole in the ground for a pipe or pile.
- Makes well rounded beautiful holes
- Soil accumulates in the spiral section ensuring that soil does not remain in the newly created hole
- For piling of 50-60 cm depth for greenhouse construction, holes having a little bigger diameter are drilled for easy piling.
- Auger Drill is used also for works of poles, shelves, nets, fence pillar stands, fertilizer application and tree planting.
- Two line-shaped blades attached on the both sides of spiral will work as a guide of piling. By taking out soil by inserting Auger Drill in and out repeatedly, piling can done by less power.
Method of Use
- Push the tip straight down into the location where you want to dig a hole
- Push down on the T type handle until it reaches the desired depth, turning clockwise.
- If pulling the tool up is difficult, turn it counter clockwise slightly, then pull vertically and remove any sediment.
- If you want to drill a deep hole, please repeat this, work gradually and repeat this little by little.
- Please insert a stake and pipe etc. into the completed hole, fill the gaps with soil and tread so that the pile and pipe will not shake.
- Please do not use this machine in locations with hard materials such as gravel or stone as this may result in deformation of the tool.
- If you hit a foreign object in the soil (stone, gravel etc.) do not proceed digging, please find another location.
- The tip of the drill and the edge of the drill are very sharp , please use caution when handling.
- Please do not throw this product, use it as a lever or handle it roughly.
- Please wipe off sediment and moisture after use. Store this product in a safe place out of reach of children.
- Before use, check that there are no loose parts / rattling noises / cracks etc. at each joint. If an abnormality is present, please discontinue use.
- If an abnormality occurs during work, discontinue use immediately.
- Please pay attention and take all safety precautions while working with this product. Ensure that protective eye ware and other appropriate protective equipment is worn during operation.
- Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.