For the cutting of single wire and multi-core wires or aluminum cables such as CV wire, IV wire, VVR wire, and more. For use cutting cables used for general electric construction · substation installation · communication cable laying etc.
- Fast-forwarding and halfway release of the movable blade functions results in an increase in work efficiency.
- Force amplification via electric gear mechanisms: RCC-32SC（80times）・RCC-42SC（110times）
- The handle grip is made with a special resin that is soft yet has high durability.
- It uses a strong, specialized forged blade. It is about two times more durable than lost wax blades produced outside of Japan (in-house investigation).
- One hand operation combined with a light-weight and compact structure makes handling easy. It is convenient for working in narrow places and can be easily stored in a tool case.
- The boost precision ratchet mechanism holds the cable tightly and can easily and quickly make a straight line cut with minimal effort.
- A blade release function allows one to open the blade in the middle of the cutting process. (A cable can be removed before cutting has been completed)
- As the blades are produced via quenching and precision polishing, cable collapsing is minimal. The produced cut is smooth, cutting copper and aluminum cleanly without leaving sharp edges or burrs.
- It can be placed at the desired location and make a cut.
- Patented high quality ratchet, designed and made in Japan.
- Maintenance is easy and simple as replacement parts are available.
- Hard steel wires such as hard copper wire and ACSR wire can not be cut with this product.
- Never cut live electric wires.
- After use, please remove any dirt or debris as it may cause damage to the cutter. Lubricate the drive blade occasionally to prevent deterioration of the drive blade gear.
- Please only use this product for its originally intended purpose. Do not exceed the maximum cutting capacity.
- Please take all safety precautions such as wearing safety glasses etc. while using this product.
- Please do not touch the cutting edge.
- Please do not insert pipes into the handle.
- When cutting is complete, the cable may fall. To avoid injury or property damage, please take all necessary precautions.
|Product Number||Maximum Cutting Capacity||Length(㎜)||Weight(g)|
|RCC-32SC||Copper Stranded Wire||325㎟||230||520|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||400㎟|
|RCC-42SC||Copper Stranded Wire||500㎟||267||1,100|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||500㎟|