For the cutting of single wire and multi-core copper wire / aluminum cable such as CV wire, IV wire, VVR wire, etc. used for general electric construction · substation construction work · communication line laying construction etc.
- High quality made in Japan.
- Equipped with a tough special forged blade and has roughly twice the durability as blade made from overseas lost wax processing. (In-house research).
- With minimum effort, cuts can be made quickly and easily.
- Since the blade is quenched and precision ground, the cable does not become crushed during cutting and a smooth cut results. It does not leave burrs or sharp edges.
- Hard steel wire such as hard copper wire and ACSR wire can not be cut.
- Never cut live electric wires.
- After use, please remove any dirt or debris as it may cause damage to the cutter. Lubricate the drive blade occasionally to prevent deterioration of the drive blade gear.
- Please only use this product for its originally intended purpose. Do not exceed the maximum cutting capacity.
- Please take all safety precautions such as wearing safety glasses etc. while using this product.
- Please do not touch the cutting edge.
- Please do not use pipes etc. while inserting into the handle.
- When cutting is complete, the cable may fall. To avoid injury or property damage, please take all necessary precautions.
|Product Number||Maximum Cutting Capacity||Length(㎜)||Weight(g)|
|HCC-650-FH||Copper Stranded Wire||250㎟||648||1,850|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||325㎟|
|HCC-820||Copper Stranded Wire||500㎟||820||4,000|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||1,000㎟|