For the cutting of single wire and multi-core copper wire / aluminum cable such as CV wire, IV wire, VVR wire, etc. used for general electric construction · substation installation construction · communication cable laying etc.
- Equipped with a strong specialized forged blade that is roughly twice as durable when compared to blades made by other companies. (In-house research) .
- The blade is quenched and precision ground so it can cut copper and aluminum cleanly with minimal collapse of the cable. It does not leave burrs or sharp edges.
- Hard steel wire such as hard copper wire and ACSR wire can not be cut with this product.
- Never cut live electric wires.
- After use, please remove any dirt or debris as it may cause damage to the cutter. Lubricate the drive blade occasionally to prevent deterioration of the drive blade gear.
- Please only use this product for its originally intended purpose. Do not exceed the maximum cutting capacity.
- Please take all safety precautions such as wearing safety glasses etc. while using this product.
- Please do not touch the cutting edge.
- Please do not use pipes etc. while inserting into the handle.
- When cutting is complete, the cable may fall. To avoid injury or property damage, please take all necessary precautions.
|Product Number||Maximum Cutting Capacity||Length(㎜)||Weight(g)|
|HCC-450||Copper Stranded Wire||150㎟||457||1,700|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||250㎟|
|HCC-600||Copper Stranded Wire||250㎟||600||1,750|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||325㎟|