Used exclusively for the cutting of ACSR · wire rope used for general electric construction · substation construction work · communication cable laying etc.
- Equipped with a tough special forged blade and has roughly twice the durability as blade made from overseas lost wax processing. (In-house research).
- Blades created via quenching and precision polishing result in smooth cuts.
- It can cut sharply, smoothly, and cleanly.
- Never cut live electric wires.
- After use, please remove any dirt or debris as it may cause damage to the cutter. Lubricate the drive blade occasionally to prevent deterioration of the drive blade gear.
- Please only use this product for its originally intended purpose. Do not exceed the maximum cutting capacity.
- Please take all safety precautions such as wearing safety glasses etc. while using this product.
- Please do not touch the cutting edge.
- Please do not use pipes etc. while inserting into the handle.
- When cutting is complete, the cable may fall. To avoid injury or property damage, please take all necessary precautions.
ACSR, ACARφ11mmPiano Wireφ3.2mmWire Ropeφ12.7mm
|Product Number||Maximum Cutting Capacity||Length(㎜)||Weight(g)|
|SWC-700||Copper Stranded Wire||150㎟||711||2,500|
|Aluminium Stranded Wire||150㎟|